Join this 8-week support group focused on processing difficult emotions that have surfaced while sheltering-in-place so that you feel more uplifted, connected, and hopeful.
TIMING: This intentional and focused 8 week group, beginning Tuesday, October 20th, will meet weekly on Tuesdays from 12pm to 1:30pm via Zoom …..
INVESTMENT: $750 for 8 weekly 90-minute sessions …..
PROCESS: Each member will have a 15-minute meeting with me to ensure the group will be appropriate for your needs. Each participant will complete a questionnaire and confidentiality agreement and will commit to attending at least 6 of the groups …..
- YOU will benefit from the support and feedback of the group.
- YOU will be encouraged to take risks expressing your feelings.
- YOU will be taking action towards feeling more connected and less isolated.
- YOU will support and contribute to the well-being of others.
- YOU will gain useful life skills.
- The process will be uplifting and inspiring AND it may also bring up difficult and deep emotions.
- To be done in conjunction with individual therapy or in place of therapy.
Either click below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your 15-minute introductory consultation